Delivery Time: 1-48 Hours
Warning: Do not use this service to Unlock IMEI from T-Mobile USA as you will receive a NOT WORKING CODE and you won't be able to claim for a refund ! T-Mobile USA is not supported, only MetroPCS is supported
MANY LG DEVICES FAILING TO UNLOCK. PLEASE DO NOT USE TO UNLOCK LG DEVICES. NOT REFUND FOR LG NON WORKING!!
1. Server not responding. Please try again later: When this happens it means that the phone is not connecting the the Unlock server, it could be a very slow internet connection, the customer has to connect to a better internet service (preferably Wi-Fi). OR 2. Unlock Failed. This mobile device is not elegible for unlock: This means that the IMEI is not Whitelisted with the RSU server. We have to run RSU unlock. Some unlocks are taking up to 4 hours.
If any of the Leon come up with the server not responding error, then you should try all of the following since it is not an unlock problem but it is a phone software problem:
1.- Try another wi-fi with better (faster) internet service.
2.- Try updating to the latest android version.
3.- Try doing a master reset.
4.- Try flashing to the latest version of the LGMS345 version 10d.
Also this method is proven to solve the Server Error on the LG Leon.
For more details about this service, please check:
Warning: Do not use this service to Unlock IMEI from T-Mobile USA as you will receive a NOT WORKING CODE and you won't be able to claim for a refund ! T-Mobile USA is not supported, only MetroPCS is supported so do not waste the time of our supplier sending Junk IMEI as you will end wasting your money.
In case of problem unlocking your phone after delivery:
- Ask us by email for FIX (we will perform one free FIX without asking for Video Proof)
- If after fix, the phone is still locked, then please contact us by email to get the UNIQUE reference code we will ask you to show in the video (to make sure the video was recorded AFTER we fix)
We only refund for "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK" issue, we will not refund any complaint about "Communication Error" or "Server not responding. please try again later.". It is mandatory to check before ordering if your phone have "Server not responding. please try again later." issue. If the answer is yes then you can try to fix this error by performing a hard reset on your phone, or upgrading his firmware. Again make sure your phone can communicate with "Device Unlock App" server BEFORE place your order.
This will work for Android devices that support the Mobile Device Unlock app:
-Alcatel ONETOUCH Pop Astro
-Samsung Galaxy Avant
-Samsung Galaxy S 6
-Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge
-Sony Xperia Z3
Once the unlock request is processed, customer needs to
1. connect phone to wifi
2. go to play store and install "Device Unlock" app from tmobile.
3. open app and select "Permanent Unlock"
Phone will check status from server and reboot.
In that case there is no refund.
batter download root checker from playstore and check then add.
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times shown on the website are guidelines on...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 ...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud. Therefore, we reserve th...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS